- Attic chamber on the first floor for 1-4 persons.
- Two single beds (90×200) and one double bed (160×200).
- Comfortable sitting area with a very nice view on the Weerribben.
- Perfectly suitable for a group of friends or a family.
- On the ground floor there is a spacious private bathroom with two wash-basins, a toilet, a bath tub, shower and bidet.
- Surface area: 40 m². The ridge height is 240 cm.
Included services for our guests
Breakfast: generous breakfast with organic ingredients.
Transportation: car parking on the Forest Service (Staatsbosbeheer) grounds in Kalenberg; bicycles for transportation to and from the villages of Kalenberg and Ossenzijl; ferry service to the villages on arrival and departure; lockable shed for safe parking of your bicycles; recharging location for electrical bicycles; large quay for your boat with mooring posts and rings; safe harbour for canoes, wherries etc.
Comfort / sanitation: insect screens in all rooms on both windows and doors; choice between single and double quilts; rainwear and umbrellas; towels and flannels; bathrobes; skin cream, shampoo; hairdryer.
For common use: comfortable breakfast and living room; fully equipped kitchen; large garden with various terraces and places to sit; free wifi.
Our B&B offers an accommodation with a focus on nature and quiet. For that reason we provide no radio and television.