- Room 2 consists of two rooms on the ground floor in the main building
- The large room (2a) with a surface area of 11 m2, double bed (160×200), table, two chairs, wardrobe
- The small rom (2b) with a surface area of 7,5 m2, double bed (140×200), table, chair
- The beds are with double or single duvets
- Adjacent to the rooms there is a private bathroom with wash-basin, toilet and shower
- Both rooms have its own exit to the garden
- Sitting terrace facing south west, for pleasant hours in the afternoon sun
- Darkening curtains
- Bed available for toddler
- Room 2b is only rented in combination with 2a
Breakfast: generous breakfast with organic ingredients. Our B&B offers an accommodation with a focus on nature and quiet. For that reason we provide no radio and television.
Included services for our guests
Transportation: car parking on the Forest Service (Staatsbosbeheer) grounds in Kalenberg; bicycles for transportation to and from the villages of Kalenberg and Ossenzijl; ferry service to the villages on arrival and departure; lockable shed for safe parking of your bicycles; recharging location for electrical bicycles; large quay for your boat with mooring posts and rings; safe harbour for canoes, wherries etc.
Comfort / sanitation: insect screens in all rooms on both windows and doors; choice between single and double quilts; rainwear and umbrellas; towels and flannels; bathrobes; skin cream, shampoo; hairdryer.
For common use: comfortable breakfast and living room; fully equipped kitchen; large garden with various terraces and places to sit; free wifi.
Breakfast: generous breakfast with organic ingredients.
Our B&B offers an accommodation with a focus on nature and quiet. For that reason we provide no radio and television.